I gotta funny feeling gmen will upset pats

The Giants barely beat the Bills in NJ

The Giants barely beat the Dolphins in NJ

The Giants didn't look particularly good in either game.

There is little chance the Giants beat the Patriots in New England. Like 0.0000001% chance.

The Giants played a nearly flawless game against the Bills. What the crap are you talking about?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the 8.5 spread looks ridiculous. I have a lot of respect for giants coaching staff. They won't get blown out

This spread is second only to last weeks Detroit -4 over Denver as one of the best bets I've seen this year. I don't expect Giants to win, but I can't imagine they get blown out. Manning is throwing well lately and the Pats secondary is hurting.

The Giants have a good passing game, and the Pats have a weak secondary. Plus, the Giants have an elite group of passrushers, and Brady hates being made uncomfortable in the pocket.

Having said that, the Pats rarely lose two in a row.

I'm thinking the Giants cover the 8-point spread, but I wouldn't pick them to win outright.

Nice… that's almost all the salient points.

I agree with those who say the 8-point spread seems very high.

The Giants barely beat the Bills in NJ

The Giants barely beat the Dolphins in NJ

The Giants didn't look particularly good in either game.

There is little chance the Giants beat the Patriots in New England. Like 0.0000001% chance.

I've not found that records against common opponents is any indication of future results.

Just based on this season, many differing conclusions could be drawn from the results so far as they pertain to this week's games.

Anyway turn out bradshaws been playing with a screw in both feet since last February so it's nothing new

http://m.espn.go.com...storyId=7185825

Hmmm… and the Jets and Giants both occupy facilities in Met Life Field.

I wonder if Rex Ryan has planted a surveillance camera in Bradshaw's locker.

Hmmm… and the Jets and Giants both occupy facilities in Met Life Field.

I wonder if Rex Ryan has planted a surveillance camera in Bradshaw's locker.

Now you got me wondering, do the Jets and Giants have their own locker rooms, and if so, is there a third locker room for visiting teams?

I've not found that records against common opponents is any indication of future results.

Just based on this season, many differing conclusions could be drawn from the results so far as they pertain to this week's games.

Since the Bills have played the Dolphins yet and the Bills haven't played the Bills yet either. ;-)

I didn't mean common opponents.

I meant that I didn't think that the Giants play in those games would give anyone any hope that the giants can beat the Patriots. Not because of their opponents but because of their actual play.

Pats* are challenging an incompletion ruling on a pass to Hernandez. Very similar to the Wilson challenge.

...and the refs overturn their call on the field. "Completion".

Karma intervenes, as Pretty Boy throws another INT a play later.

lol @ Tommy Boy getting crunched by 2 NYG defenders, and looking at the refs, pointing to one of the defenders, while still on the ground.

haha, Pats* get called for Delay of Game immediately after an injury timeout. Of course, Tommy Boy whined to the refs that the play clock should have been re-set.

Another turnover by Tommy Boy!!!!