Come on Sunday!!!

I'm such a debbie downer. I'm so conditioned to expect defeat and disappointment. I felt pretty good about WAS, but this game against the Jets will be a tough game. I honestly think it's 50/50 right now. The Jets are a talented team and they have played better in recent weeks. Sanchez (and it kills me to say this) is playing a lot better and actually looks like a middle tier QB in his past few outings. You could argue they played a weak MIA team and a Norv Turner coached SD team, but a win is a win and you know that Rex will have them fired up coming off of the bye.

The thing that scares me most about this game is how opportunistic (lucky) the Jets are. We all know that Fitzy will probably throw in INT or two and against a team like the Jets (who know us VERY well) that can be a back breaker as it will likely be a close game. Sanchez can be clutch, but je doesn't scare me nearly as much as Revis and Fitzy propensity to throw killer INT's do.

Edited by saundena

I'm such a debbie downer. I'm so conditioned to expect defeat and disappointment. I felt pretty good about WAS, but this game against the Jets will be a tough game. I honestly think it's 50/50 right now. The Jets are a talented and they have played better in recent weeks. Sanchez (and it kills me to say this) is playing a lot better and actually looks like a middle tier QB in his past few games. You could argue they played a weak MIA team and a Norv Turner coached SD team, but a win is a win and you know that Rex will have them fired up coming off of the bye.

The thing that scares me most about this game is how opportunistic (lucky) the Jets are. We all know that Fitzy will probably throw in INT or two and against a team like the Jets (who know is VERY well) that can be a back breaker as it will likely be a close game. Sanchez can be clutch, but doesn't scare me nearly as much as Revis and Fitzy propensity to throw killer INT's.

I bolded the major issue in this game.