So sick of the coverage, so please correct me if I'm wrong...

Lv-Bills

All we heard today was that the Skins were beat up, right? They were without Santana Moss, their #2 WR. They were without their starting LT, Trent Williams. They were without their starting RB, that they were thinking of replacing while he was healthy, Tim Hightower. And they were without TE, Chris Cooley, who was already being phased out by their really good TE, Fred Davis.

OK, so. Why didn't they talk about the Bills being without their #2 WR, Donald Jones? Why didn't they talk about the Bills being without their TWO starting LT's, Hairston and Bell? Why no mention that their starting OLB went on injured reserve? How about our Pro Bowl NT Kyle Williams? No mention there either. The Bills were actually down more than the Redskins were in terms of quality players being out.

That really got on my nerves today. FUGGG you Shanahan. Gailey thoroughly kicked your ass today just like he kicked Todd Haley's ass earlier this year.

Yeah, this is a bit of a rah rah post, but so be it. Way to go Chan, you clearly are getting more out of your boys than is Mike Shanahan.

:beer: Enjoy the next 24 hours boys!

I learned a long time ago: A guy in a suit holding a microphone pretty much talks nonsense.

Don't let it bother you. What people say doesn't matter. We'll keep proving them wrong.

Great win today - we know it.

GO BILLS !!!!

Remember when Fitzpatrick fumbled the ball? I think Aikman found 3 ways in 90 seconds to say that it was the first Bills fumble all year...and he acted as if it was the first time he was saying it, each time. I think Aikman is okay, but you can only talk so much before it is very apparent you are trying to fill time...let's face it, that was a great game for Bills fans, but is was pretty dull otherwise...it wasn't competitive for one second.

Agree with all but moss being their #2 receiver...that's just silly.....I will enjoy this all week! Especially Friday when the bills get another madden boost!!

Lvbills...las Vegas?

Both have six starts................

Jabar Gaffney, 27 Rec, 401 yards, 1TD

Santana Moss, 25 Rec, 301 yards, 2TD

How silly is it???

Edited by Lv-Bills

...it wasn't competitive for one second.

It sure wasn't...we dominated them in all three phases, and I was really surprised by that. As the OP said, we were missing key players just like they were, so that was a bit of a wash. We tore them a new one.

All we heard today was that the Skins were beat up, right? They were without Santana Moss, their #2 WR. They were without their starting LT, Trent Williams. They were without their starting RB, that they were thinking of replacing while he was healthy, Tim Hightower. And they were without TE, Chris Cooley, who was already being phased out by their really good TE, Fred Davis.

OK, so. Why didn't they talk about the Bills being without their #2 WR, Donald Jones? Why didn't they talk about the Bills being without their TWO starting LT's, Hairston and Bell? Why no mention that their starting OLB went on injured reserve? How about our Pro Bowl NT Kyle Williams? No mention there either. The Bills were actually down more than the Redskins were in terms of quality players being out.

That really got on my nerves today. FUGGG you Shanahan. Gailey thoroughly kicked your ass today just like he kicked Todd Haley's ass earlier this year.

Yeah, this is a bit of a rah rah post, but so be it. Way to go Chan, you clearly are getting more out of your boys than is Mike Shanahan.

:beer: Enjoy the next 24 hours boys!

:thumbsup:

Chan Gaily looking more and more like COTY every week.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

17 and 2 baby!!!!! B-)