ESPN Playoff Predictor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see us losing every game for the rest of the season.

I can see us winning every game for the rest of the season.

There are too many questions to be making bold predictions on this team this early.

I just hope we can beat the Redskins for right now.

I can see us losing every game for the rest of the season.

I can see us winning every game for the rest of the season.

There are too many questions to be making bold predictions on this team this early.

I just hope we can beat the Redskins for right now.

The Bills are a superior team to Washington...They should handle this game comfortably.

I like any scenario where the Bills play in San Diego twice this year. I have already informed the girl that I will be traveling to wherever the Bills play in at least the first game of the playoffs and it would make it a lot easier if the game was down the street instead of across the country.

I personally would love it if that situation came to be and they face San Diego in the first round. I'm in so Cali and will be going to the 12/11 game in San Diego. Would love to get to see 2 bills games within a month of eachother. And getting to see the bills in a playoff game for the first time in over a decade would be ohhhhh so sweet

Bills SOS has been very tough so it's no surprise we do well in projections that include it.

Out of the 6 teams we've played 4 have winning records, 1 is .500.

So it looks easier now with 3 games against teams with losing records and 3 games against teams at .500.

All of this is wildly speculative of course and fluctuates weekly.

Some other things that might factor into their model is both of our losses we're on the road and by a FG, which is the standard home field advantage aasumption. Our low defense ranking may not hurt us that much as teams with consistent playoff appearances like pats and colts also were ranked low in this category

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Agree that division is completely up for grabs. KC has shows a lot of character fighting back to .500 (1 behind bolts) and even the Denver Tebows are just 2 games behind with most of the season left to play.

Rex Ryan is a toe sucker but he was right calling bolts out for having a lame ass coach too.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack