V-Coach: Pro Bowl Bills

Just Jack

Sam Adams

Terrence McGee

Takeo Spikes

173942[/snapback]

Good for those guys. All deserving. As for the rest who coulda shoulda woulda been there, may this snub put a chip on your shoulder for the remaining two games and the playoffs.

Happy for Sam and Spikes. But all this did for McGee was make it harder to sign him to a Bills-friendly long term extension. He just made himself about 2-3 million bucks, at least. McGee is the kind of guy I wish they had extended before this season...before anyone knew he was very good and potentially great. 7 years, 10 million. That's the kind of contract that you need some of your great players in. That's how you build a deep team. McGee will be a RFA after next season. If we give him the highest tender, and a team signs him, we'll get a first round pick. McGee could very well be the next deion sanders in terms of his KR ability. And he's quite the promising young CB, too.

What a fuggin find by Donahoe and Modrak.

But all this did for McGee was make it harder to sign him to a Bills-friendly long term extension. He just made himself about 2-3 million bucks, at least.

If he's not RFA 'til 2006, then this really doesn't have much impact on his value I don't think. Top notch KR don't make that much above minimum wage, maybe about $2m/yr max. Decent CBs make $5m; starting quality CBs are a bargain at $2m. He's our starting CB now & probably likely to remain so next year. How well he does at that will dictate what sort of $ he commands.

Clements, Moulds and Schobel are alternates.

173969[/snapback]

Moulds I see fit, but clements and schobel? I don't know about them. Clements has had a pretty solid year but there isnt any other corners in the AFC above him?

Schobel is overrated and I will say it till the day I die. I don't care about his stats. Many of his sacks are at meaningless times, he is terribly inconsistent, and he sucks in run defense.