Chris Cook

He seems like a nice guy. I wish people would let the legal process take it's course before prematurely judging someone. I bet she was talking all nice to that old boyfriend and deserved the beating she got. I agree with Chris here, there's obviously another side to this story that will explain everything.

He seems like a nice guy. I wish people would let the legal process take it's course before prematurely judging someone. I bet she was talking all nice to that old boyfriend and deserved the beating she got. I agree with Chris here, there's obviously another side to this story that will explain everything.

I have 2 agree, i beat my ol lady atleast once a week,, deserving or not u gotta beata bi tch just 2 keep em in check! I find nothing wrong with him strangling or even punching her in the face. I am sure she deserved it or would have sooner or later. Nothing to see, just move along.

Edited by snamsnoops

I have 2 agree, i beat my ol lady atleast once a week,, deserving or not u gotta beata bi tch just 2 keep em in check! I find nothing wrong with him strangling or even punching her in the face. I am sure she deserved it or would have sooner or later. Nothing to see, just move along.

Regardless of the necessity to correct the behavior of your significant other from time to time, I can't help but think that this will hurt his re-election bid.