Ravens-Jags Live Game Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tell you what... after watching a bunch of games from around the League this weekend (Jets/SD, Pitt/AZ, Denver/MIA, ATL/DET, now Balt/Jax), the Bills actually look like real contenders. :thumbsup:

Now, that's both a statement on how well Buddy and Chan are bringing the team along, AND how poorly other teams can play. But I like where we're headed.

Who are the truly elite teams in the NFL today?

Green Bay… and you could put New Orleans and New England up there.

After that there's a bunch of 2nd tier teams… I think the Steelers are starting to play better and also the Jets have played a bit better lately.

So there's maybe 3 superior teams… and we've beaten one of them.

If Jax can get points here, the game is over. Aint no Tebow on Baltimore. Even with Evans running decoys on the sideline.

Who are the truly elite teams in the NFL today?

Green Bay… and you could put New Orleans and New England up there.

After that there's a bunch of 2nd tier teams… I think the Steelers are starting to play better and also the Jets have played a bit better lately.

So there's maybe 3 superior teams… and we've beaten one of them.

And Id like our chances against the Saints.

Only team that Id really say "Ehh, probably not" about is Green Bay. And even they will lose a couple games. Why not the last game of the year, to us?!? :thumbsup:

Does anyone else think that bye teams are playing like garbage? Tonight proves it again. Too many days off during the bye.

Someone posted today saying that the teams which lost after the bye generally have bad records regardless. So I'd have to look at it more closely.

I cannot believe how empty this stadium is. It's embarrassing for Monday night football. This city doesn't deserve a team.

LMAO, somebody from the NFL obviously just called ESPN and told them to put a positive spin on all the empty seats. Tirico trying to explain the empty seats was painful. And then trying to say that they fill extra seats just because people come from UGA and FLA was even worse. As if that game wouldn't sellout regardless.

JAX shouldn't have pro football. It's the only city in the league, really, that I wouldn't care if they relocated.

Maybe they should have honored Tim Tebow and the University of Florida Gators at halftime like the Dolphins did. That would have bolstered attendance.

If Jax can get points here, the game is over. Aint no Tebow on Baltimore. Even with Evans running decoys on the sideline.

And Id like our chances against the Saints.

Only team that Id really say "Ehh, probably not" about is Green Bay. And even they will lose a couple games. Why not the last game of the year, to us?!? :thumbsup:

a la Patriots*-Giants?

That's an awful call no way that's a catch. Too bad del rio is an idiot and wasted his challenge

Kind of stuff that comes back to haunt a bad team.

Now of course, the Ravens score a touchdown.

That was one of the weirdest onsides kick attempts I've ever seen… never seen so much backspin that the ball actually went backwards.

And if the refs ruled that ball went ten yards, jax couldn't challenge it and it would b ravens ball no matter what. Lucky the refs made the right call that was close

Well that's an interesting point because in the last two minutes, replay reviews come from the booth… but that onside kick came with 2:02 remaining.