Unexpected Game Changing Play????

CSBill

Unexpected Game Changing Play????  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Question: The most probable unexpected contribution from a creative or big play (defined as 30+ yards) that will influence the outcome of the game Sunday (that is, for a touchdown, or putting the Bills in the Red Zone)?

• Brad Smith busts a big run out of the Wildcat?
    • Fitz connects on a deep route to David Nelson or Roosevelt Naaman?
    • CJ Spiller suddenly transforms from a punt-catcher to a punt returner and goes long?
    • Another pick 6 from the defense?
    • Brad Smith connects on a big pass play from the Wildcat formation?
    • Lined up as a wide-out or in the slot, CJ Spiller goes long on a deep ball, or with a bunch of YAC.
    • One of the young linebackers (Moat, Sheppard, Batten, Carrington, White) forces a fumble on a sack that is scoped up and returned for a big run.
    • Lee Smith scores a TD, of any amount of yardage.
    • Other - Someone or something totally out of left field.
    • There will be none at all! :-(

I think the long pass to nelson or roosevelt is not unexpected. We haven't gone long in a couple of weeks, Jones is out, and the Giants, assuming they have looked at film, will double down on stopping the run. I think this play is to be expected.

I think a CJ punt return is kind of improbable in that he hasn't broken one yet, but if he gets the ball and gets a head of steam, he would be hard to stop. I think this might happen some time this year and would not be surprised if this were the week.

Kind of an interesting question as we naturally would leave off the obvious, Fred Jackson getting a huge run. I think given our high turnover ratio the options about returning an interception or fumble might be a little too obvious.

Yup..CJ punt return feels good as definitely not probably or expected but very very possible.

I can only pick one?

You need to add an 'All of the above' option...

Buffalo Bills 43

New Jersey Giants -- 0

18 and 1 baby!!! :thumbsup:

"I expect us to win every time we walk out there." - Chan Gailey

GO BILLSSS!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: