Gone have to start taking shots down field

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one to stretch the field right now..

Bingo and well done!

I don't have their 40 times available, but if I remember correctly, none of our healthy receivers qualifies as a "burner." The O has been moving the chains and is #1 in the league at scoring in the RZ, not to mention #3 overall in scoring, period. I'm pretty sure that when Chan finds a good matchup between our receivers and another team's DB's, he'll turn Fitz loose and capitalize on those matchups. I could be wrong, but I doubt Chan is going to have Fitz throw deep in order to placate the yapping chihuahuas on the wall who just HAVE to find something with the offense to B word about.

Goodgoda'mighty.

No one to stretch the field right now..

Probably because the O is currently designed to take pressure off the OL via quick plays. I may be mistaken but it even looks like Fitz has been getting the ball out a fraction of a second faster than last year. I am confident we will draft a 'burner' type WR next year very high. That with the maturation of the OL will allow Gailey to expand the playbook. For this year, continue to expect the short to medium passing game that we have seen to far.