Huge Whitner fan finally sees the light

NoName

That's dead wrong. Whitner has been battling a hip injury and has only played limited snaps in the past 3 games. And in week 2 he bit on a play fake in overtime which led to him getting burned by a rookie Dallas receiver that cost them the game. If you are looking for the reason for the 49ers resurgence, try the new head coach.

Donte gets smoked

That video just makes me hate the Cowgirls more.

Are you drunk? I think Donte is terrible and I am thrilled he is gone. Couldn't be happier the Bills are 4-1.

You're the one who said he "improved the Niners to the point where they are also 4-1." That quote is almost sig-worthy.

A lot of kids of divorced parents end up speaking this way about their dads. Many of these dads die with kids who hate them. The sad thing is that a lot of the dads divorced for the sake of the very kids that now hate them. Maybe Whitner and the Bills both knew he and the Bills would be better without each other. They are both 4-1 so it sure looks that way doesn't it? Don't be like the kid who hates his own dad.

Yea, this isnt the result of better play elsewhere. Wilson is just better than Whitner. Wilson outplayed Whitner going back a couple of seasons now. What about GWs play v Gronkowski? He allowed one TD but at least he had perfect coverage on that monster. He had a pick on another would be TD too. Whitner wouldnt have been anywhere near Grons on those two.

Yep. Wilson has been the better player to my eyes too. And like you, I'm talking about seasons past.

Reminds me of watching Fred Jackson and knowing for years that he was better than Marshawn Lynch and yet having to argue with people who were convinced that Lynch was the better player.

Yea, this isnt the result of better play elsewhere. Wilson is just better than Whitner. Wilson outplayed Whitner going back a couple of seasons now. What about GWs play v Gronkowski? He allowed one TD but at least he had perfect coverage on that monster. He had a pick on another would be TD too. Whitner wouldnt have been anywhere near Grons on those two.

Not to mention the TD pass to Greisham in the Cinci game.. great coverage, just a perfect pass by Daulton.

Honestly, I don't care about Donte anymore, I wish him luck and thank him for being a Bill (as I do to all former Bills) but he's gone.

And Dick Jaruon, I still and always will hate you as a coach, those players you converted from one position to another drove me !@#$ing crazy when you were here. BUT man I am happy you did it with George Wilson!

He put on a total show on Sunday, we haven't seen safety play like that in so long! George for the probowl based on that performance alone. He was IMHO the dominate player on our D in the 1st half. I always thought he was good and maybe better than Donte but THAT was just ridiculousness! :worthy: to the senator