Bills @ Giants: National Game on CBS

Dorkington

You cut me deep, Cereal. :(

(The Eagles/Bills game got switched to DC pretty late in the week, so all I can do is cross my fingers, otherwise it's the bar again... which is fun, but expensive)

Edited by Dorkington

You cut me deep, Cereal. :(

(The Eagles/Bills game got switched to DC pretty late in the week, so all I can do is cross my fingers, otherwise it's the bar again... which is fun, but expensive)

Haha. You're got the one who got MY hopes up FIRST! Just wanted to clarify... :ph34r:

Same here. Down in southwestern VA, they've been showing Carolina more this year, which I'm not sure helps my chances. But I'll be crossing my fingers, too.

Haha. You're got the one who got MY hopes up FIRST! Just wanted to clarify... :ph34r:

Same here. Down in southwestern VA, they've been showing Carolina more this year, which I'm not sure helps my chances. But I'll be crossing my fingers, too.

It's still "To be Announced" on my TV guide... The Fox game is already announced... Hmmm that could be either good or bad...

While I am excited to see the rise in the Bills' profile, I hope this appearance on national TV doesn't jinx us. (I know I am a nervous guy)

Immediately what came to mind for me. The Bills have a habit of tanking on nationally televised games. This game is HUGE in central NY because I would guess that the fan base is about 60% Giants, 30% Jets and 10% Bills (in other words, mostly bandwagon fans, and the Giants have a better tradition of success in recent years). The Giants fans are salivating at the thought of humiliating the Bills. The jinx of national TV is REALLY making me nervous.

Immediately what came to mind for me. The Bills have a habit of tanking on nationally televised games. This game is HUGE in central NY because I would guess that the fan base is about 60% Giants, 30% Jets and 10% Bills (in other words, mostly bandwagon fans, and the Giants have a better tradition of success in recent years). The Giants fans are salivating at the thought of humiliating the Bills. The jinx of national TV is REALLY making me nervous.

These aren't the same old Bills damn it!