Help - Where to watch the Bills in Toronto??

I am going to be travelling to Toronto for the weekend and was hoping to get some advice on where to watch the game on Sunday. We’re going to be staying downtown at the Delta Chelsea (on W. Gerrard St.). I’d love to go to a Bill’s bar if possible. I’ve heard there are a few Bills fans in the city, so it would be great to be surrounded by the like.

First home game I’m missing this year.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks and GO BILLS!!

Real Sports Bar & Grill is right beside the ACC. Best to call in advance to book a table. A monster screen and they will have the Bills game on. Other options would be any one of the St. Louis Bar and Grills or Hoops. Good luck.

Real Sports Bar & Grill

Real Sports Bar & Grill is right beside the ACC. Best to call in advance to book a table. A monster screen and they will have the Bills game on. Other options would be any one of the St. Louis Bar and Grills or Hoops. Good luck.

Real Sports Bar & Grill

post-7571-014046900 1317825616_thumb.jpg

I am going to be travelling to Toronto for the weekend and was hoping to get some advice on where to watch the game on Sunday. We’re going to be staying downtown at the Delta Chelsea (on W. Gerrard St.). I’d love to go to a Bill’s bar if possible. I’ve heard there are a few Bills fans in the city, so it would be great to be surrounded by the like.

First home game I’m missing this year.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks and GO BILLS!!

You can hit any sports bar in Toronto and

a) The Bills game will be on

b) There will be plenty of Bills fans there (at least the ones who didn't cross over to go watch the game).

Toronto is Bills territory - don't let the lousy attendence of the Bills in Toronto Series fool ya. The real Bills fans of Toronto want nothing to do with the lousy, commercialized atmosphere of those games and the overpriced tickets.

Real Sports Bar & Grill

These are great suggestions! And close to our hotel! :thumbsup:

You can hit any sports bar in Toronto and

a) The Bills game will be on

b) There will be plenty of Bills fans there (at least the ones who didn't cross over to go watch the game).

Toronto is Bills territory - don't let the lousy attendence of the Bills in Toronto Series fool ya. The real Bills fans of Toronto want nothing to do with the lousy, commercialized atmosphere of those games and the overpriced tickets.

That's great to hear! It's always good to be around REAL fans of the Bills!!

and that I will be in good company when I rep my Dareus home blue on Sunday!

These are great suggestions! And close to our hotel! :thumbsup:

If you decide to go to one of the above, Real Sports is the best, but again, be sure to call ahead. Enjoy the game (and the city)

That's great to hear! It's always good to be around REAL fans of the Bills!!

and that I will be in good company when I rep my Dareus home blue on Sunday!