Eagles

Giants

Redskins

Jets

Cowboys

We do well in the next 5 weeks we are in the playoffs

We take it on the chin...at least we're moving in the right direction

Go Bills!!

how are we moving in the right direction if we "take it on the chin"?

Eagles

Giants

Redskins

Jets

Cowboys

Go Bills!!

I understand what you mean, because these are all pretty good teams that we can measure ourselves against. That being said, the games against NFC teams are technically the least important as far as playoff implications

I understand what you mean, because these are all pretty good teams that we can measure ourselves against. That being said, the games against NFC teams are technically the least important as far as playoff implications

They are the least important so far as playoffs, but with 4 in the next 5, that could kill our season if we don't take at least 2 of the NFC games. Imagine the emotional letdown if we come out of this stretch only 1-4 or even 0-5.

Edited by Realist

They are the least important so far as playoffs, but with 4 in the next 5, that could kill our season if we don't take at least 2 of the NFC games. Imagine the emotional letdown if we come out of this stretch only 1-4 or even 0-5.

Or how awesome it will be when we go 5-0 or 4-1!

Eagles

Giants

Redskins

Jets

Cowboys

Go Bills!!

So my question (and not finding a better thread to post it in) is who had on their "we will go 11-5!" or "no way we do better than 4-12" game by game breakdown befoer the season had us beating the Patriots and losing to the Bengals? Nobody. I'm excited to watch these next five you mention one at a time, with first up the Eagles and trying to find a way to beat them. I will take a 3-1 first quarter of the season, but playing good football and getting better each week so we can win games is what is is still all about.

Eagles

Giants

Redskins

Jets

Cowboys

This could be 3-2, but hope for...5-0...but, expect 4-1!

Eagles...with a record of 1-3 could be a tough team...If the Eagles are smart, they would ride McCoy all day...

However, odds will be Vick trying to do everything--again...

After reading some of his comments after the game vs. the 9ers, he explained he will try to do whatever it takes to win and has put all the responsibility of losing 3 games on his shoulders...

Eagles can be run on....after reviewing the game against the Bengals, the Bills gave up on the run after the second quarter...Fitzmagic's accuracy was off...

Would've-Should've Could've...IF the Bills stuck with Fred and CJ running...They could've pulled this one out...However, it's a would've-should've-could've and the Bills lost!

I expect Chan to utilize Fred more this week...this could be another 100+ and multi-TD!

Forecast: I expect the defense to throw multi-looks to confuse Vick, but it all rides on them containing McCoy and Vick...I think the defense will be decent this game and the team will pull out a win!

Giants could be a team similar to the Bengals..I could see the Bills getting out to an early lead...then just keep passing...This is the only team that scares me based on the fact, playoff hopes are expected of this Giants team and they are struggling

Forecast: I've seen the media bash Eli...If he losses this weekend...he always comes back and has a decent game...I'm not saying the Bills will lose, but going into the Meadowlands after beating the Eagles could be a test for this team.

Redskins...this team matches up well with this team and will be a fun game to watch. Hanging out with Bears fans on a regular basis and listening to their drunk hatered for Rexy has showed me light on how Grossman plays...going deep he throws erratic....most of his interceptions I've seen over the years has been on deep routes and overthrows...I think this will be a victory! Plus, all the games I've watched in 2011....the Redskins always come out running in the first half with Hightower and Helu...but, have been somewhat keen to give up the run in the second half.

Forecast: first victory in Toronto....could be a fun one to watch!

Jets...I love reading Joe Namath's tweets...especially, when he explains that this Jets team is overhyped! I hope Brad Smith goes off on his former team and expect a victory against Jets! Being a Bills fan, I have a ton of respect for Jets fans...I honestly think this team has peaked and will slowly slump... I talked to my buddy from Queens the other day...he believes the Dolphins first victory will come against the Jets!

Forecast: Please, for the love of the football gods...give us this win in style!

Cowboys...I almost bought tickets and wish I could've, but chose Hawaii instead...I really thought South America's team would've been THE dominant team in 2011, but they're not...One credit to Wade Phillips when he was the 'Boys head coach, that he makes a heluva good defensive game plan--not the best head coach we will all agree on---but, homeboy can put a decent scheme together... I really think this team defensive wise took a step back when they fired Bum's son...

Forecast: I hate the Cowboys, but I respect Jason Garrett and his offensive schemes...Miles Austin will be back and could cause a problem...Witten, we will all agree is a top-tier TE...Romo not that bad......but, the running game....reminds me of the days watching Antowain Stiff (Smith) run...Felix Jones of course, a multi purpose back, who is fast and who I believe is a better player than Smith...has major issues running up the gut...Similar to Smith, Jones loves to run to the edges...where after he gets one arm on him--decides to go down...Tashard Choice...same thing...Demarco Murray same...Bills win!

EDIT: GO BILLS!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

We are going to find out what the Bills are made of over the next few games. As stated by many before me - there are still holes to fill on this team. Hopefully we do no worse than 3-2 or 4-1 over the next 5 weeks...

The Philly game worries me the most. The Iggles are feeling the heat based on their preseason hype (dream team) and will come out hard. Bills must come up with a few turnovers in this one. I have hope because its at the Ralph. 27-24 Bills