Bills' Kraig Urbik practicing but doubtful vs. Bengals

Scrappy

I have thought since last year that Rhinehart is better, but the staff must feel Urbik has more growth potential or something. It will be interesting to see what happens when Urbik is healthy again and just as an aside, I wish we had this kind of depth at the tackle position. I also want to give credit to Chan, Alesandro and mostly to Buddy for getting these kind of guys in here off waivers and PSs last year.

I have thought since last year that Rhinehart is better, but the staff must feel Urbik has more growth potential or something. It will be interesting to see what happens when Urbik is healthy again and just as an aside, I wish we had this kind of depth at the tackle position. I also want to give credit to Chan, Alesandro and mostly to Buddy for getting these kind of guys in here off waivers and PSs last year.

I hope we have this problem about having depth all season, fingers crossed.

It sounded to me like Hairston is going to be a gamer for them too.

Needs some seasoning but by next year could have 3 tackles and 3 gaurds that are all competent starters in this league. And between wood and levitre have two all pros.

I think urbik is more athletic and moves better pulling and getting to 2nd level which is I think is a real focus they want the olineman to be good at.

Side note about hairston - I had heard reports from camp about being top heavy, I saw him live at warmups last weekend for first time, has one of the freakiest bodies I have ever seen- like a weeble on stilts