Fantasy Help....Need Opinions!!!

Jdragon2

Ok soooo, I recently managed to pull off a nice trade getting myself Larry Fitzgerald and Steven Jackson...

As is my lineup is:

Phil Rivers (bastard blew on Sunday)

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Freddie J

Steven Jackson

Scott Chandler (Had A. Hernandez)

and Darren Sproles as meh Flex....

Here's the twenty million dollar question... should I make any changes?

BN has:

Devery Henderson

Torrey Smith

Malcolm Floyd

Fred Davis...

With Steven Jackson supposedly a full go I will probably go with the roster above....I've been debating things with my brother and want some outside opinions...

Please and thank ya

Edited by Jdragon2

Pick up Nate Washington. Start sproles over henderson IMO. Chandler over Fred Davis (I have both of them too!)

Washington was claimed by someone 1 waiver order ahead of me, I grabbed torrey afterwards >.<

I'm a little wary of henderson after lance moore came back...I have Marques Colston so it becomes a non-issue once collarbone is healed.

I'd say it depends on his league's rules. If he gets yards/scores for kick returns, Sproles can be valuable.

YE OLE got good points last season with Spiller due to all the kickoff yards. The Bills were getting kicked off to frequently and Spiller would gradually rack up decent yards. This year with all these touchbacks though, that loophole is closed. Sproles has looked awesome this year though. I like the Sproles play myself, but just my opinion.

I'd be starting Henderson over Sproles, Torrey Smith I'd wait another week, everything else seems good though.

This is a tough decision. Henderson gets those long balls, but I think Sproles is gonna get more and more receptions/touches. He's been a better Reggie Bush than Reggie Bush was. Along with punt/kick return capabilities I think he's gonna get better as the year goes on. I'd say Henderson presently, but keep an eye on Sproles.

This is a tough decision. Henderson gets those long balls, but I think Sproles is gonna get more and more receptions/touches. He's been a better Reggie Bush than Reggie Bush was. Along with punt/kick return capabilities I think he's gonna get better as the year goes on. I'd say Henderson presently, but keep an eye on Sproles.

Your avatar f'in rocks!!