Cheating on the SAT

Beerball

Not sure how far they thought they would get. If you pull Bs and Cs in school and have a near-perfect SAT a lot of schools are going to think something is fishy, or at best, think you're very smart but must be pretty lazy to have such poor classroom grades - either way, it does not bode well mor admission....

I have been saying for years that this will become a HUGE scandal in college football in reference to NCAA eligibility

I am sure many of these football players have people take the SAT for them. The SAT monitors give a quick look at the picture ID and are afraid to question anyone. They don't take thumb prints anymore

Do you think the Vick brothers or Cam "Laptop" Newton actually scored an 820 ?

I have been saying for years that this will become a HUGE scandal in college football in reference to NCAA eligibility

I am sure many of these football players have people take the SAT for them. The SAT monitors give a quick look at the picture ID and are afraid to question anyone. They don't take thumb prints anymore

Do you think the Vick brothers or Cam "Laptop" Newton actually scored an 820 ?

Are you implying they couldn't reach the heights of 820? I'm going out on a limb and saying they could, although I won't say they did.

Thumbprints?

It was many years ago,and it was the ACT instead of the SAT, but I recall having to provide a thumbprint in case there was a question about my identity somewhere down the road

Are you implying they couldn't reach the heights of 820? I'm going out on a limb and saying they could, although I won't say they did.

Many blue chip recruits can't hit that magic 820 on the SAT and that is why they go to "prep schools" after high school. These prep schools are noting more than football factories and the students spend all day-every day doing SAT prep. That is for the honest kids who do not get somebody to take the test for them

I would bet big money that the Vick brothers could not get an 820 even if you spotted them 400 points. Them two boys is "tah-did". My daughter had a class with Marcus Vick before he was kicked out of VT and she said he was dumber the campus janitors