How was traffic in/ out pats game

Hammered a Lot

Where did you park? How much sooner are you getting home? It seems the Southwestern Blvd area is getting all the parking because of the Abbott Road blockade. Beside Hammer's Lot being the place to be gameday all my neighbors are getting screwed. One guy usually gets 50 cars average, opener 9 cars, Pats game 6 cars.

When the Erie County Police put up the MISLEADING and CONFUSING Abott Road closure sign in the wrong place Abbott and Big Tree), my friend tried to tell the EC Police where the sign was supposed to go, he was threaten with arrest! They even refused to give him their badge number.

Not good leaving ECC and heading down Southwestern towards Milestrip, probably taking an extra 20 minutes to get home than usual. However this could be attributed to two sellout crowds with everyone in their seats until the very end of the game.

Edited by Carey Bender

I park at the big lot on the corner of southwestern and Abbott, right near the old 7-11 that is some kinda quickie mart now. And dare I say... traffic has been better?!

I understand the abbott rd closure thing has been bad for you, but I have nothing but good things to say about it as far as traffic and walking to the stadium are concerned... seems a lot safer

When the Erie County Police put up the MISLEADING and CONFUSING Abott Road closure sign in the wrong place Abbott and Big Tree), my friend tried to tell the EC Police where the sign was supposed to go, he was threaten with arrest! They even refused to give him their badge number.

Maybe put up your own sign on Big Tree instead? Or hire one of those teenagers that stand outside Little Ceasers Pizza trying to get people to stop and buy their "Hot-n-Ready" pizzas, to hold your sign.

We park in lot A and stayed until after the game. We live in Rochester and I was home by 5:45. So not bad for us since we got in the car and were driving while most people were still walking to their cars.

holy smokes, I think the grill was still going and we had a good nother 90 minutes of pOst game euphoria to go before we left Hammers at 7 or so...then needing a jump ..got to our hotel in downtown Buffalo about 8 I believe.

Hard for me to speak to the traffic as first time in this lot!, but I think it was about normal