WGR today

bbb

I haven't seen it mentioned here that Schopp and the Bulldog were over the top with Bills praise today. They said they were loving this whole thing.

I really think they are fair to both the Bills and Sabres. There hasn't been much good to say about the Bills in recent years, so they have to say it like it is.

Funny how a GR thread drops like a rock unless it is to B word about not enough or too much negative (usually deserved) Bills coverage........When we are over the moon, so are they, but then there must not be anything to complain about, so let's make sure not to praise them, either.

Funny how a GR thread drops like a rock unless it is to B word about not enough or too much negative (usually deserved) Bills coverage........When we are over the moon, so are they, but then there must not be anything to complain about, so let's make sure not to praise them, either.

I think they have done a great job the last few weeks. I dislike schoop and howard simon but like the station. odd right?

what else is there to talk about right now with respect to WNY sports?

Pre-season hockey?

WGR still blows. The first sign of adversity of the Bills Schoop and his lap dog will be jumping all over them at the speed of light. In the lead up to the season, as opposed to any actual analysis of the team we were treated to weeks and weeks of nothing but how terrible this organization is and the fans sre all suckers for still going to games. You know it's killing Schopp that there isn't anything to complain about with this team right now. So WGR is still terrible. And the fact that that farce of a station simulcasts that moron Cowherd makes them an even bigger waste.

Circumstances force them to lighten up. Just last week Schopp was still doubting Fitz because he wasn't drafted higher. (Gotta be the dumbest reason ever to doubt a player. Mike!) If he stuck to that rap this week he'd get run out of town.

What kills me is how sweet those two clowns are to Stevie Johnson. Bulldog asked him if the "doubts from outside media" got to him. "Outside Media????" How about you and Schopp, you pusssy? He didn't have the stones to admit to Johnson that he and Mike were doubters.

PTR