12th man makes the difference

LoveTheBills

The first game I ever attended was the Houston comeback game followed by The AFC Championship game vs the Chiefs a year later. Yeterday's victory was as Loud!!!! Not just 3rd down loud, but 1st and 10 loud. A noise that made it difficult for Brady in the huddle on all downs. Congrats to every single fan that helped ratchet up that noise. Any team coming into the Ralph will be wary of the 12th man!!!!!

I called into WGR today and called out Canadian fans to help support us when we play Washington at the Rogers Center. The Ralph has been rocking and several players said that they fed off of it and were able to comeback against the Raiders b/c of it. If their stadium is full of Brady, Brees & Vick jerseys AT A BILLS/REDSKINS game, I'm gonna puke.

Support your "local" team Toronto & cheer on an explosive, fun, up-and-coming team! Be the 12th man...eh

I called into WGR today and called out Canadian fans to help support us when we play Washington at the Rogers Center. The Ralph has been rocking and several players said that they fed off of it and were able to comeback against the Raiders b/c of it. If their stadium is full of Brady, Brees & Vick jerseys AT A BILLS/REDSKINS game, I'm gonna puke.

Support your "local" team Toronto & cheer on an explosive, fun, up-and-coming team! Be the 12th man...eh

Maybe this year the BILLS will actually give them something to cheer for.