Thank You

lvbillzfan

After I've had time to let everything sink in, I was just thinking : Besides the 3-0 start, besides the great comebacks, beating the Pats and winning a division game, I realized we really have a great bunch of guys to cheer for. Very humble, hard working blue collar types that are perfect for our city. They seem to "get" our passion for football and how we feel about our team. Every single guy on our team shows up and has stepped up so far. No superstars, just football players.

Maybe it sounds a little corny but I just want to thank these guys. I know we're not there yet but it sure seems like we're on our way.

After I've had time to let everything sink in, I was just thinking : Besides the 3-0 start, besides the great comebacks, beating the Pats and winning a division game, I realized we really have a great bunch of guys to cheer for. Very humble, hard working blue collar types that are perfect for our city. They seem to "get" our passion for football and how we feel about our team. Every single guy on our team shows up and has stepped up so far. No superstars, just football players.

Maybe it sounds a little corny but I just want to thank these guys. I know we're not there yet but it sure seems like we're on our way.

Amen to that.

And Chan and his coaches - they really have this team prepared!

The Bills' culture change is taking hold quite well.

Then explain the slow starts... I think Chan and his coaches are good at making in game adjustments but not so good at prepping.

....still not happy?

....still not happy?

They were prepared...they just made stupid mistakes and penalties that took them out of the first half.

Amen to that.

And Chan and his coaches - they really have this team prepared!

The Bills' culture change is taking hold quite well.

The coaching was amazing yesterday. Great calls in most situations--and watching Gailey mess with Belichick at the end of the game made it all the more fun.

Then explain the slow starts... I think Chan and his coaches are good at making in game adjustments but not so good at prepping.

Two games doesn't make a trend. The slow start against the Pats wasn't due to a lack of preparation. Fitz threw two picks. One was a good throw that should have been a positive gain. The other was just a bad throw - Fitz does that from time to time. Even the best coaches have to deal with receivers occasionally dropping balls and QBs occasionally misfiring.

In both the Raiders and Pats games, you could see early on that the Bills were going to move the ball. Sometimes the best prepared teams just don't execute at 100% the whole game. Players have to play.