Bills statistically have a great chance to make the playoffs

Scrappy

I agree with the others who said it is too early to be thinking about playoffs. But it feels good to do it. Keep in mind that the Bills started 4 and 0 in Jauron's last 7 - 9 season. So let's take it one game at a time. We haven't played a good defense yet. On the other hand, it's great to see some exciting offensive plays in consecutive games. We haven't had this much fun since the early 90s.

Every season there are a couple teams which start hot and then turn to ice. At the same time there are teams that start cold, but gain chemistry and go hot towards the end of the season. At this point, Buffalo needs to remain consistent to their start of the season.

The Bills get to play them in late November, that'll be the same temp as today's game. There will also be almost no one in the stadium (fairweather fans) so tickets to see it will cost the Bills fans nearly nothing. I think the whole town needs to take a vacation in S. FL come then.

And that's ridiculous. We play at Miami in mid/late November, then again 4 weeks later. The Jets is even worse, we play them twice in 4 weeks. The NFL needs to have conference rivals at the beginning and end of the season, with all the out of division/conference games in between.

My link

Good site to check in with, they factor in a plethora of things including conference records which we currently are the only 3-0 team. Cincy on the horizon should improve our chances & I'm not worried about Vick, we can hit him without fear of flags (according to him).

Didn't the 2008 Bills start out 4-0. And what were the odds that they'd make the playoffs after that start? And how did they do in the playoffs that year?

Oh, never mind.

And weren't the Bills supposed to beat the Bengals based on your estimation that the Bengals defense was overrated? How did that one turn out for you?

Oh, never mind.