Reality check!

bladiebla

Good Win!!

A couple points,

The officiating was horrible. That call from the tackle on Welker was crap. They held the sht out of Merriman on some crucial 3rd down plays.

Rich Gannon needs to shut his mouth. I didnt hear one good comment about the Bills the whole game. Even when we were kneeling at the end he kept saying how Brady had a couple chances left once they got the ball. No Respect, which we have earned today.

Our defense was shakey at times. They did win the game for us ultimately, but gave up too much too fast. Glad to see sissy pants throw 4 INTs.

Other than that couldnt be prouder.... Good game....

PS Fred Jackson, Pay the God Damn man!

Easy guys. 13 more to go.

Seriously? We just beat one of the best teams in the league and the Bills' nemeses, and you tell everyone to calm down? Just because you don't take joy in a win doesn't mean everyone else can't either.

This is one of the greatest days in Bills historty. What a great game being down 21 to 0 and to come back and win 31 to 34 against a team like N E is HUGE!We are now revelent in the national media.I think that the Bills are a team to be reckoned with and not to be taken lightly we are in 1st place alone.So ALL!I can say is bring your A! game and expect to play your best or the Bills will beat your F%%KING A$$.SO FOR THE 1ST TIME IN A LONG TO ANY TEAM I SAY BRING IT !!!!!