Chef Jim, others in SF or those in Brooklyn...

Beerball

Nope. There's always a line. It's freaking coffee! And my old sig line explains why I never have tried it.

"Freedom from the need to be trendy is one of the blessings of old age."

BTW I only have one cup of coffee a day and that is freshly brewed coffee at home.

Thanks for the video chef. I saw that on TV one day and was thinking I need to try making one of those that way, then I couldn't remember what show I had watched that had it.

For some reason you'll never be able to make one of those as well at home. It's the glass. And the atmosphere of the Buena Vista is the best. It's our favorite cold rainy place to go on a weekend. Three of those and you're done for the day.

No really, it's the glasses

My wife and I have visited the Bay area at least once every year for the past 26 years. EVERY trip begins with checking into our hotel and walking down the the Buena Vista for an Irish Coffee (decaf for me and hi-test for the missus) . For us, there's no better way to get into the "feel" of the city than starting there.

For some reason you'll never be able to make one of those as well at home. It's the glass. And the atmosphere of the Buena Vista is the best. It's our favorite cold rainy place to go on a weekend. Three of those and you're done for the day.

No really, it's the glasses

The Buena Vista is on my must stop list whenever I get to SanFran. Maybe they'll let me purchase a glass to bring home :thumbsup: