Interesting [FAKE] Article on Bills' Draft Philosophy

Dammit!!

I wish a bell or buzzer would go off on everybody's computer or smartphone every time somebody clicks on that. I'd just snicker ever time I heard it go off.

Reminds me of a story I heard years ago (may not be true or might be a scene from a movie for all I know) about a bar that had a poster of a naked man over the urinal in the (one person) men's room. There was some kind of flap covering the groin area of the man in the poster that would flash the lights in the bar (not the bathroom) whenever a curious customer lifted it to see what was underneath. All the regulars knew what that meant.

Doug Whaley, the Bills’ recently appointed Director of Player Personnel, points to 2011 first round pick Marcell Dareus as evidence of the success of this philosophy:

“Sometimes, though, with a high pick you can find a guy like a Whitner or a Poz - a guy who basically stinks and won’t win you any Super Bowls, but can at least get on the field and contribute to keeping your margin of defeat a little lower."

THAT'S what I'm talking about... finally some honesty as to where our talent level has been. I'm sad that Poz turned out to be just another great college-turned-NFL journeyman linebacker. :(