Giants slowing down the Ram's game

I came across this article placing the blame directly on Perry Fewell.

Link

When Grant and the other guy both just folded like a deck of cards at the same time it was just ridiculous. Then the other guy looks over and is like "whoops" and gets back up when he sees Grant already took a dive. It was comically bad. It puts the league in a bad spot, because on one hand it's always been part of the game to an extent, but this was so blatant it was absurd. On the other hand, it's given the issues with player safety in this day and age, Goodell is treading on thin ice, IMO, attempting to impose harsh punishment for "fakers" How does the league intend to prove whether a player is really cramping or not?

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons

You guys have to read this. Fewell's comments are absurd. And then this Deon Grant calls Khel a liar? Uh, sure...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7004585/new-york-giants-perry-fewell-deny-teaching-faking

"I can't say I've ever done that and I can't say that I haven't done that," Fewell said Thursday. "I know that the young man (Giants safety Deon Grant) was down and I was glad that he got up, and he was able to play. If the guy can't play to his full potential and he was hurt, then he was hurt. But I can't say I did and I can't say I've never done that. So I'm not gonna go back and forth about it."