CJ Spiller

JPS

Running back's caught a ton of passes out of the backfield for San Diego last week against the pats.. I think the patriots D is willing to give up the 5 yard dink and dunks over the middle. I say we get spiller as many of those as possible.. he's bound to break one of them.

Running back's caught a ton of passes out of the backfield for San Diego last week against the pats.. I think the patriots D is willing to give up the 5 yard dink and dunks over the middle. I say we get spiller as many of those as possible.. he's bound to break one of them.

:thumbsup:

Nonesense. CJ will gain a thousand yards this year between the ground and the air.. Take it to the bank!

Tim-

I'll second that notion. He is only at 100 so far this year but in limited action he is averaging 8.8 ypc. I believe he will go over 100 yards this week against the Pats. The bills will undoubtedly need to throw the whole playbook at the pats and hit them from all angles.

He finally learning how to play the position. I know RB supposedly has the shortest learning curve in the NFL but when you never had to learn it in college because you where faster then everybody on the field and all you had to do was kick it outside and turn the burners on then there is a larger learning curve when you arrive in the NFL.

He finally learning how to play the position. I know RB supposedly has the shortest learning curve in the NFL but when you never had to learn it in college because you where faster then everybody on the field and all you had to do was kick it outside and turn the burners on then there is a larger learning curve when you arrive in the NFL.

Plus euhrm... learning isnt really his thing is it...

Super fast guys that had big holes to run through and rarely had to block for their QB usually take a while to pick up the NFL level. Gifted athletes are rarely great students of the game compared to the less gifted.