Bills line allowing Fitzpatrick to shine

BiggieScooby

youtube.com/watch?v=2c3jXgufyEk

At the 4:40 mark, Eric Wood lifts his man, who has his arms raised, and just throws him down. This was on the final TD play. Epic, but he had his man on every play in the second half.

I loved that play by Wood when I saw it yesterday. That was just awesome.

The other play I loved when watching the replay was the pattern that David Nelson ran on the TD pass to Stevie Johnson. It was every bit as good as the sick route run by SJ for the TD. If Fitz wasn't concentrating on SJ, Nelson would have had a TD on that play, too.

I noticed the same. Then again, poor line play can blow up even the quickest of passing plays, so at the very least pass protection hasn't been a liability.

On top of this, the line has been a collective monster in the running game.

In your opinion who has been our overall best offensive lineman so far?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ag08wBijhTGJYQDfymlkFyEdsLYF?slug=ap-nflprotectionindex

"Buffalo’s “guys up front” stepped up in Week 2 to the tune of a league-leading 107.6 grade in the New York Life Protection Index, a proprietary formula created by STATS LLC which measures pass protection by using metrics such as length of passes, penalties by offensive linemen, sacks allowed and quarterback hurries and knockdowns."

Here's to our line bulldozing the Patriots off the field Sunday! :beer:

Chan definitely is getting the most from this group.