bills on jim rome today

I never understood what that was all aboot? Why extend your coach and keep ir a secret?

Nutty.

:unsure:

My best guess is they were waiting to make a big announcement after the next win - and then the Bills reeled off 4 stinkers in a row, culminating in that MNF loss to Cleveland, and the fans' mood had soured so much the team just wanted to keep it under wraps. It was pretty asinine, whatever the reason.

In opening segment Jim Rome teased talking about one of his favorite stories this year in the NFL. The bills. Said he will get into it in his 2nd hour

I think Rome picks his spots but not many other talking heads would say about "the excitement in the OP". Well unless your a real Bills fan, or ate veggies from Loblaws as a kid, you would think Orchard Park is Niagara Falls when they show the traditional picture on game day for the viewers! :lol:

The next game was Arizona, which started a four game losing streak and Edward's post-concussion play.

The appolgists never get tired do they? It amazes me that at this late date his supporters still can't admit that they were wrong and that Trent just sucks. They also seem to forget Edwards actually threw one of his BEST games his first game back from concussion!!! Well that and the guy himself has said the the concussion had nothing to do with his struggles.

Eh, what does he know? :wallbash:

Edited by PDaDdy

I believe Edwards was interviewed by Jim Rome when he was on a four game winning streak to start the 2008 season. The bills were becoming media darlings then too. The next game was Arizona, which started a four game losing streak and Edward's post-concussion play.

Let's hope the new uniforms shield them from the Jim Rome curse...

I'm not sure about Edwards being interviewed, but I heard Donte Whitner's interview with Rome during that 5-1 start....I remember him talking about a guy at a bar who bought him a $180 shot of some kind of liquor...I sure hope we can keep it going this year, bring on the Patsies*!!!

GO BILLS!!!!