Who is your favorite NFL referee?

daquixers

Guest Ed Hochuli's Mom

it was good watching the Falcons/Panthers game saturday night and realizing its not just the Bills that get the crappy refs. the reffing in this league right now is at an abismal level. i know it must be a hard job and all but the inconsistency and the missed calls have gotten way outta hand

it was good watching the Falcons/Panthers game saturday night and realizing its not just the Bills that get the crappy refs. the reffing in this league right now is at an abismal level. i know it must be a hard job and all but the inconsistency and the missed calls have gotten way outta hand

170319[/snapback]

I agree. Thats why I like Ed H ... consistent and fair.

...Hochuli is a modern-day Jim Tunney or Tommy Bell or Norm Schachter. When those guys reffed games way-back when, you knew those crews would call the game fairly. I'd put Hochuli in that esteemed group.

I miss ol' Ben Dreith "giving him the business down there,"--never forget that roughing the passer call of Jimbo against Marty Lyons. Priceless.

Worst NFL official today: Tom White. By a country mile. Was good to watch him shiver his * off in the cold and snow of Cleveland Sunday. Runner-up: Walt "Aw, just give it to 'em" Coleman.