Anyone else feeling a little extra pep in their step this morning?

BUFFALOKIE

I talked with pops on the phone last night. The KC game was broadcast locally, so he got to see the whoopin the Bills dished out. Dad and I don't talk much on the phone, but reminiscing about the Superbills, and discussing the optimism, hope, and comraderie surround the team right now...it was a good moment for me.

I usually feel pretty peppy on pay Fridays, but this is in between paydays. The end of summer, and the large summer entertainment credit card bill has brought me down a little bit the last couple of weeks too.

So, I credit the Buffalo Bills for that little extra cheer in my coffee this morning; for giving Dad and me something to bond over last night, and for giving me something to look forward to this weekend. Dad's coming over on Sunday, and I'm gonna do wings and nachos and have a few cold brews.

Have a great weekend everyone. Cherish the time spent with loved ones, and tell them as much.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

I talked with pops on the phone last night. The KC game was broadcast locally, so he got to see the whoopin the Bills dished out. Dad and I don't talk much on the phone, but reminiscing about the Superbills, and discussing the optimism, hope, and comraderie surround the team right now...it was a good moment for me.

I usually feel pretty peppy on pay Fridays, but this is in between paydays. The end of summer, and the large summer entertainment credit card bill has brought me down a little bit the last couple of weeks too.

So, I credit the Buffalo Bills for that little extra cheer in my coffee this morning; for giving Dad and me something to bond over last night, and for giving me something to look forward to this weekend. Dad's coming over on Sunday, and I'm gonna do wings and nachos and have a few cold brews.

Have a great weekend everyone. Cherish the time spent with loved ones, and tell them as much.

GO BILLS!!!

I am too feeling the crunch of summer entertainment, but today is a great day none the less. Payday, half day for company shindig (free beers and food), and one day closer to the home opener. Getting really excited about heading up to Buffalo for the game Sunday.

After enduring what we've had to follow for the past 11 years, hell yes I've got a litttle extra pep. I'm not punching our ticket to the post-season or even expecting us to finish above .500 at this point. But the schedule makers blessed us with an easy start courtesy of the weakest division in football and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I can taste the hot wings, cold beer and Bills victory already!!

For those of you lucky enough to be there Sunday (I'm in Charlotte) make us proud! Let this team know what it's like to play in front of the greatest fans in football!!!

:beer:

I'm nervous and wary, actually haha. It's stressing me out.

I don't like all these new national media articles, attention and expectations. I wanted to lay low for a while, maybe until the bye week. All these articles saying we are going to have an easy game against the Raiders is just making me think we are doomed.

DOOOOOOOOOMED(hopefully not)

(go bills)

Absolutely! I live 1,500 miles away from home (actually hasn't been home in a while but it still feels like it!) & I swear I can FEEL the energy! Between last weeks' win, the home opener, the Tyler Myers signing...all fired up. Hoping all B-Lo Sports fans everywhere are on the cusp of some long overdue good things.

GO BILLS!!!

You are right about that.

ps. sunday we will stomp on the raiders

week after that even if we lose, which i dont believe we will, we're giving pats a serious run for their money. it wont be a ne/miami copy game

so am i prepped?????? hell yeah!!!!!!