From the poster that came up with Captain Check Down

How about

FITZKRIEG --- air power, concentrating overwhelming force at high speed to break through enemy lines, and, once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank. Through constant motion, the Fitzkrieg attempts to keep its enemy off-balance, making it difficult to respond effectively at any given point before the front has already moved on.

Sounds about right to me!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come December, it's FitzyClaus.

Fitzgibbons works especially well when spoken in snooty George Plimpton-ish Harvard-ese, a la Rich Eisen's shtick. I have to admit - not proudly - that gag does makes me chuckle.

If Keyshawn Johnson was his WR at Harvard, can't you just hear him: "Confound it, Fitzgibbons, throw us the pigskin, old man!"

How about

FITZKRIEG --- air power, concentrating overwhelming force at high speed to break through enemy lines, and, once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank. Through constant motion, the Fitzkrieg attempts to keep its enemy off-balance, making it difficult to respond effectively at any given point before the front has already moved on.

Sounds about right to me!

I like The Amish Rifle.. but this may give that a run for its money