49'ers-Bills, who's going? & Tailgate Info

Mark Vader

Myself, a good amount of the San Jose backers, and Pinto Ron are going to the game this week. We are trying to get as many fans together as possible for this one.

On the day of the game we are going to meet at the Westin Hotel in Millbrae at 9am. From there we will caravan over too Candlestick, errr, Monster Park. This is the same hotel the Bills will be staying at.

The Westin Hotel is located at 1 Old Bayshore Highway, Millbrae, CA 94030. The hotel is right next to SFO airport and about 8 miles from the stadium.

Anyone planning on coming along or who would like to join up with us in the parking lot, send me a message and let me know.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Im going but with wife and kid so dont know how flexible we can be. We were planning on BART' ing(from Walnut Creek) it because my wife is jittery driving on the highway and I really dont want to drive home because I would like to have a few brews while enjoying the Bills.

Guest Bay_Area_Bills_Fan

Please let me know what the guys from northstar are doing.....We are going (fremont) and will look for you guys....I haven't been there since the Jacksonville game.

See you there!

northstar bus and tailgate info:

The cost is $30.00

Includes: Bus ride, beer on the bus, beer and food at the tailgate.The bus will leave at approx. 10:45am.the Bar will be open at 9:00am. For the tailgate only it will be $15.00 but I need them to sign-up so I can buy enough beer and food. If we get any kind of wet weather we will bar-b-que at the bar.

If you need spots call the bar.

Northstar

415-397-0577

Goooooooooooooo Billls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT!!! 6 years in friggin Sacramento and the Bills avoid NorCal like its the plague! Then I move and they cannot get enough of the place. The whiners game would be so much fun! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL schedulers. At least I got to see our first win this year.

Guest Bay_Area_Bills_RFan

Hey I may be asking a stupid question, but do you know which parking lot you guys will be in?

Is anyone brining cow bells?!?!?!

San Jose guys: Do you all have seats together? Do you have any extras? i would rather sit with a bunch of bills fans.

b

cool, cool....I'll be there. Signed up. I'll be at the Northstar at 9 bells with an unquenchable thirst for beer.

(it only took me 2 hours of looking to find this thread...doh!)

172166[/snapback]

mark at the NS said he got a call from a canadian! cool. how many are with you? Should be fun, i hope the rain stays away. it was 70 here today. unbelieveable!