Miami/ft lauderdale Bills Backers

Magox

Sorry if this question has already been posed, but do any of you guys know of a good Bills Bar or for that matter any bar that has the football games in this area that not only shows the game but has audio as well? I've done a search through here but the bar listed has been closed.

Thank you

There aren't many Bills bars here anymore. The Boars nest on US1 and Oakland was great, a rowdy place but is is a goner. There are plenty of places to watch but as for sound it may be difficult. I go to a buddies house or Landlubbers in Plantation, great food and a good mix so no one breaks balls.

I watch every week at Muddy Water's in Deerfield.

They always put the Bills on a big screen for us, and occasionally have the volume.

I've also heard good things about a place called Packey's in Deerfield. Its off Federal Highway somewhere.

Go BILLS!

I watched a Bills game Packy's when I was in SFla for a HS reunion. It just North of the Ft Lauderdale airport. Good group of Bills fans there.

Packy's

South Fla Billsbackers

I moved back to Buffalo from Ft. Lauderdale area in 2005 but they still had a place then called Rooties in the Coconut Creek area west of Ft. Lauderdale, but I'm not sure if they are still open or not. I believe it was owned by the same guys who originally owned Rooties in Getzville. They would feature the game on the biggest screens and full audio.

When I first moved to South Florida in 1994 I found a place called Sneaky Petes on Oakland in F5tt Lauderdale. It usually had 200 plus Bills fans any given Sunday and the large crowds were great to watch the game at but the service was horrible because it was at least 4 deep all the way around the bar for the entire game. That's how I wound up finding Rooties which had a decent sized crowd but was not overwhelming.

I moved back to Buffalo from Ft. Lauderdale area in 2005 but they still had a place then called Rooties in the Coconut Creek area west of Ft. Lauderdale, but I'm not sure if they are still open or not. I believe it was owned by the same guys who originally owned Rooties in Getzville. They would feature the game on the biggest screens and full audio.

When I first moved to South Florida in 1994 I found a place called Sneaky Petes on Oakland in F5tt Lauderdale. It usually had 200 plus Bills fans any given Sunday and the large crowds were great to watch the game at but the service was horrible because it was at least 4 deep all the way around the bar for the entire game. That's how I wound up finding Rooties which had a decent sized crowd but was not overwhelming.

Sneaky Pete's that's the name i was trying to remember.

Sorry if this question has already been posed, but do any of you guys know of a good Bills Bar or for that matter any bar that has the football games in this area that not only shows the game but has audio as well? I've done a search through here but the bar listed has been closed.

Thank you

Bru's Room in Margate on 441 and Sample (shopping center on SE corner back by Sam Ash) used to be a great place. We called it Rich Stadium South. Haven't been there for a few years, so I dunno about now. They did have pretty good wings, too.

Bru's Room in Margate on 441 and Sample (shopping center on SE corner back by Sam Ash) used to be a great place. We called it Rich Stadium South. Haven't been there for a few years, so I dunno about now. They did have pretty good wings, too.

That's Dolphin territory. It's named/owned after former Dolphins player Bob Bruzinski. Decent grub.