Passing Game Predictions

Dorkington

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills have a better or worse passing game this year?

• Better! Go Bills!
    • Worse! I'm so done with this team!

Well, here we go... make your predictions on our passing game. We seem to be at odds with each other on the Evans trade.

Some believe trading Evans away will make our passing game horrible. We no longer have a deep threat that will create room for Johnson and Parrish underneath.

Some believe trading Evans away has no effect, or has a positive effect. Our offense is run on quick routes, specifically a lot over the middle.

Make your predictions, vote in the poll and we'll come back to it at the end of the year. :D

And yes, I'm specifically not adding "about the same", because that's the easy way out. ;)

This is a stupid poll because you intentially left off the "about the same" option.

I expect them to be about the same as last year. Maybe stightly worse, maybe slightly better.

If the Bill are better overall it will be because of the improvement of the defense, not the Offense. We have basically the same exact roster on O as we did last year except swap Evans for Easley. While I like Evans, he was a non-factor last year.

This is a stupid poll because you intentially left off the "about the same" option.

I expect them to be about the same as last year. Maybe stightly worse, maybe slightly better.

If the Bill are better overall it will be because of the improvement of the defense, not the Offense. We have basically the same exact roster on O as we did last year except swap Evans for Easley. While I like Evans, he was a non-factor last year.

This is for the people who want to argue, not for reasonable folks. And one yard better or worse is still better or worse! All or none!

3400 20 tds 18 picks. The majority of the picks will be caused by the pass rush. Fitz tries to get rid of the ball quickly. Sometimes too quickly. Jones, Nelson and Easley are talented, but inexperienced. I envision a bunch of plays where fitz sees the heat coming and gets rid of it early, while the wrs are concentrating on running their route. In some cases, the CBs make the play on the ball, while our youngsters are oblivious to the pass