KC Gameplan

Billsrhody

I hope to see the WR's and RB's being moved around a lot presnap. Our offense needs to find mismatches in the passing game. Motion CJ or Freddy out of the backfield, get them lined up against a linebacker with space and let them do their thing.

Agreed. I think this is where we can be really effective on offense. Get CJ one-on-one with a LB. Get the ball in the hands of Parrish and Brad Smith. We need to exploit mismatches.

Execution is key.

This is week 1 after an abbreviated camp and shaky preseason. Come out in mid-season form with minimal penalties, making the right reads, sure hands, decisive cuts, and solid tackling to win the game. Strategy will be secondary to shaking off the rust.

If Fitz can keep the offense moving early, and Charles can be held under 4 yards per carry, an early lead will force Cassel to pass and exploit their banged up line and his weak ribs.

I would throw the ball downfield on designed rollouts away from Dareus, double teaming him on the inside. Pick on the corners with abandon- force the Bills to stop the pass. This will make Charles even more deadly...

Cassel MUST recognize where Merriman is at all times and he must be accurate with his pre-snap reads.

I'd like to see a good running game with Fred getting 20+ carries for well over 100 yards. This would open up the passing game with Fitz hitting many long and short throws. And the critical point, the defense plays better than last year's and we put pressure on the QB AND greatly slow down the run.

Go BILLS !!

I agree. KC struggled throughout the preseason stopping the run. Take advantage. Run to set up the pass. If we can be successful running the ball, this game won't even be close.

I want to see a team that does whatever it takes to win. If they have to bite Cassel's thumb or kick him in the ribs, do it. I want to watch a mean nasty team beat the Chiefs to a pulp. I'm sick of watching panzy football. Watching the Bills the past 10 years has been like watching the lingerie football league without the hot chicks.