#1 NFL play in the last 25 years

sarmanuscg07

I was at the game. Bruce whiiffed on taking Cunningham's head off in the end zone. Fred Barnett was at about mid field when Cunningham heaved it up for grabs into the hands of the uncovered Barnett.

We were up in that game earlier 24-0. Kelly was a surgeon who dissected the Eagles D every which way..

*IF* Don Beebe catches a BOMB that Kelly threw in the second qtr., I believe we would've blown the Eagles right out of the Stadium. Hey, we still won 30-23 in a contest that became defensive in the second half. That day was the REAL birth of the no huddle attack,and it was a great game.("for the ages" as Bill Polian might say)(I still have it on tape) :flirt:

hahahaha awesome photo.

It was and always will be a forward pass.....case closed. I'll never forget kicking the garbage can in half on my back porch.....i think i drank my body weight in Jamo after.

Dude, that was soooo me.. I remember it like I remember 9/11, I could tell you the smell in the air that day, and which way the wind was blowin.. :)

Tim-

Bills are up 21-0 in the first quarter (it was maybe the second time the K-Gun was used). Cunningham drops back to pass. Bruce comes in off the right side, has Cunningham dead to rights in the end zone. Cunningham somehow ducks under Bruce's arm, stands up, and throws off-balance a 45-yard bomb to Fred Barnett (I think), who takes it in to the end zone for the score. And Bruce is just standing in the end zone with a "You've got to be shitting me..." look on his face.

Sick play. Probably the most incredible I've ever seen.

Edit: youtube.com/watch?v=9MeycJbMIAw&feature=related Lousy quality, but best I could find.

JD Williams. Bust. Sucked.

Bills are up 21-0 in the first quarter (it was maybe the second time the K-Gun was used). Cunningham drops back to pass. Bruce comes in off the right side, has Cunningham dead to rights in the end zone. Cunningham somehow ducks under Bruce's arm, stands up, and throws off-balance a 45-yard bomb to Fred Barnett (I think), who takes it in to the end zone for the score. And Bruce is just standing in the end zone with a "You've got to be shitting me..." look on his face.

Sick play. Probably the most incredible I've ever seen.

Edit: youtube.com/watch?v=9MeycJbMIAw&feature=related Lousy quality, but best I could find.

I remember that play too. He was also a great punter. He had a 91 yarder against the Giants (I thought it was the Bills too for some reason).

Home Run Throwback was greatest ever plunge from "insane happy excitement stoked joy pumped crazy wild freakout" to "confusion denial anger sadness depression empty darkness" I've ever felt...also the quickest.

Who would've thought that play was a harbinger of next 11 seasons?

Screw these "best of" lists. They're only good when you agree with them.

I was, literally, in a state of mourning after that game. I still can't stand to look at it.