Hammer's Parking Lot

Thanks Donkey...much appreciated. Maps are great...especially after a few "barley vitamin waters"....Go Bills

I have a few friends that have told me to park at Hammer's lot, they said it is on Abbott, but I thought Abbott was closed. Can anyone give me directions to Hammers lot (i.e. the best way to get there and avoid the closed road problem.) Many thanks in advance.

Abbott Road is not closed despite what you might have heard on the radio traffic reports. I got these reports changed. I don't know who issued these false press/traffic reports but I am working on finding out who is involved. There might be a lawsuit involved.

Abbott Road is only closed in front on the stadium. Big Tree Road (20a) to Abbott Road is the way to Lead the Charge to HAMMER'S LOT.

I think Disney style parking is mandated by the NFL. What I don't understand is why, with only 2 years left on the stadium lease that the Bills are screwing around with the traffic patterns. Is post game traffic really going to be faster? Will fans arrive home a 1/2 -1 hour sooner? How come there are no traffic maps in the Bills Gameday book? Remember the Bills have study this traffic issue for years

With the new traffic control patterns,for the opener, I highly recommend arriving early (8-9 am).

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Abbott Road is not closed despite what you might have heard on the radio traffic reports. I got these reports changed. I don't know who issued these false press/traffic reports but I am working on finding out who is involved. There might be a lawsuit involved.

Abbott Road is only closed in front on the stadium. Big Tree Road (20a) to Abbott Road is the way to Lead the Charge to HAMMER'S LOT.

You can get to Hammer's Lot going North from 20A but NOT by going South from Milestrip/Southwestern

• 2 weeks later...