[closed]Matt Cassel out in week 1?

Santana

I was watching NFL network last night and Matt Cassel took a pretty vicious hit in which he hurt his ribs. I'm not sure about them being broke but I know for sure he has at least one cracked rib. Of course if that happens we will be given a heavy dose of Jamal Charles and company but I feel a lot better about our run defense at this point as opposed to our pass defense. They are also going to be without their promising TE Moeaki. I don't hope for anyone to get injured but i'll take it....Lets go Bills!!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/31686/cassel-has-a-week-to-adjust-to-broken-rib

An article in the Buffalo News this morning talked about that possibility as well. I don't think Cassell is that good but I'll be more than happy to have to face Tyler Palko.

couldn't agree more man. From what i've read on Palko, he's VERY in-experienced.

The stars are lining up for the Bills but we can't afford to get overconfident. One player with no chance of taking it easy will be Merriman. He will be snorting fire.

PTR

Definitely man, we need to take advantage of our mismatches.