Yet another reason why mainstream America is starting to dislike the l

DaveinElma

It's a parody of the other guys thread genius.

Don't take DC or BH responses seriously. I am convinced they are computer generated posters who say the same things [DC Tom]"The study is flawed"Or"You are a Racist" and BH "The tea baggers are the cause of all the problems in this country" Over and over. Again and again.

Bottom line, just ignore them.

Don't take DC or BH responses seriously. I am convinced they are computer generated posters who say the same things [DC Tom]"The study is flawed"Or"You are a Racist" and BH "The tea baggers are the cause of all the problems in this country" Over and over. Again and again.

You post is flawed. You're an idiot.

I do ignore DC Tom. Besides how else is DC Tom going to pass the time while his mom is cleaning his underwear with steel wool in the kitchen sink?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I disagree

If Hedd or DC Tom's responses are computer generated, that would imply some kind of Artificial Intelligence. In order for there to be some kind of Artificial Intelligence, there must be some kind of Intelligence. Which rules out anything posted by Tom or Hedd

I disagree

If Hedd or DC Tom's responses are computer generated, that would imply some kind of Artificial Intelligence. In order for there to be some kind of Artificial Intelligence, there must be some kind of Intelligence. Which rules out anything posted by Tom or Hedd

It's more of a Pong intelligence. Ball hits paddle, goes this way.

It's more of a Pong intelligence. Ball hits paddle, goes this way.

Hedd's Pong intelligence:

Some Bourgeoisie controlled the paddle which oppressed the ball to do it's bidding

Tom's Pong intelligence

That idiot paddle can't control a mindless ball without my uber judgment

Hedd's Pong intelligence:

Some Bourgeoisie controlled the paddle which oppressed the ball to do it's bidding

Tom's Pong intelligence

That idiot paddle can't control a mindless ball without my uber judgment

Alternative response's - Hedd " The ball went right off the screen!!! Tea baggers in disarray!!! [ insert link here to some unknown small potato's Republican caught downloading dirty pictures ]

Tom- "When I invented the laws of motion[have you seen my library?] this action of the ball was specifically prohibited. Hence, it never happened. To suggest otherwise indicates sloppy research or a strong bias. Case closed. "