Ed Wang cut, according to Tim Graham

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Yao retires and now the Chinese were de-Wanged? The international implications worth watching to say the least.

I really hope we find one or two OL in free agency after these rounds of cuts. We need depth bad, obviously.

http://twitter.com/#!/ByTimGraham/status/110044043911770112

Good. One final round of Wang jokes and we can be done with it.

S'alright, there's 750 million more Chinese males to choose from... we're bound to get one, right?... or should we send our scouts to India for the next draft?

Good point. I imagine there may be 33,000 or more Ed Wangs. We may not have even drafted the best Ed Wang the Chinese have to offer.

I always thought he looked undersized to play in the NFL; had some bulk but not the muscle mass.

It's hard to get excited over the cut. He was a fifth round draft pick. It was an experiment. They gave him a year to improve and show that he belonged at the next level.

He'll be an interesting Bills trivia question in a couple of years.

Way to build through the draft Buddy! Your first two choices to play OL for the Bills were Ed Wang and Cornell Green! :lol:

you could argue that wood and levitre were Buddy's first two lineman,. That was Buddy's first year back

I guess he could have rebuilt the o line instead turning the d around