Yet another reason why mainstream America is starting to dislike the c

Your idiotic idea to vote for Bachmann in a primary means nothing. You cannot even be an effective saboteur. Manage to get millions to do it like Rush did (Democratic Primary) and you elect... Obama. Which is your intention I am sure. Only you have like 1/2 of a follower at best. Pity you cannot try to get Obama elected on his own merits and are forced to resort to Limbaugh tactics.

when the lovely Michelle is standing on the steps of the capitol reciting the oath you will be saying damn! That bishop knows his stuff.

You know, I've gotta agree with the former leader quoted at the end. I don't think this a case of a trophy / sick joke (as said, it was planned before Rep. Giffords was shot) but continuing with it is in bad taste. While some can see it as discrete coincidence, there can be every perception of it being a very low blow. With every nuance of action and inaction carrying meaning in politics, this is something they should have just taken a loss on giving it back to the dealer or donor.

But also in bad taste is the stuff being spouted by the liberal special education teacher who was thinking about running as a Republican or Greenie for her seat because it was questionable whether he could get 700 signatures to primary as a Democrat (he since has gotten those signatures). I mean, a special education teacher saying that she hadn't been voting in session and because she had a TBI, she might no longer be fit to be a Congresscritter... and he's forcing a primary "just in case" Giffords doesn't run. Tho there's no indication that he'll drop his bid if she does decide to run. (Giffords, who used to be a Republican, is one of the few conservative Democrats who held their seats and had been staunchly pro-gun. I'm sure that crackles their corn flakes.) You stay classy, Anthony!

You know, I've gotta agree with the former leader quoted at the end. I don't think this a case of a trophy / sick joke (as said, it was planned before Rep. Giffords was shot) but continuing with it is in bad taste. While some can see it as discrete coincidence, there can be every perception of it being a very low blow. With every nuance of action and inaction carrying meaning in politics, this is something they should have just taken a loss on giving it back to the dealer or donor.

But also in bad taste is the stuff being spouted by the liberal special education teacher who was thinking about running as a Republican or Greenie for her seat because it was questionable whether he could get 700 signatures to primary as a Democrat (he since has gotten those signatures). I mean, a special education teacher saying that she hadn't been voting in session and because she had a TBI, she might no longer be fit to be a Congresscritter... and he's forcing a primary "just in case" Giffords doesn't run. Tho there's no indication that he'll drop his bid if she does decide to run. (Giffords, who used to be a Republican, is one of the few conservative Democrats who held their seats and had been staunchly pro-gun. I'm sure that crackles their corn flakes.) You stay classy, Anthony!

does anybody really know how fully Giffords has recovered from her traumatic injuries?

does anybody really know how fully Giffords has recovered from her traumatic injuries?

Her office has said that the decision will probably be made near the start of the year, about a year on from the attack. Giffords has reportedly participated in discussion and interactive with her staff. But ****, give the woman some time.

Her office has said that the decision will probably be made near the start of the year, about a year on from the attack. Giffords has reportedly participated in discussion and interactive with her staff. But ****, give the woman some time.

oh I agree but if she is not at full brain capacity what's wrong with having someone in the wings?

oh I agree but if she is not at full brain capacity what's wrong with having someone in the wings?

Then again, the case could well be made that brain damage ain't a disqualifier for congress --- it's a requirement!

What's wrong is that it's very disrespectful. If she decides not to run, there will be plenty of time to find an alternate candidate and stage a campaign.

If you took the average Yes We Can! drone and locked him in a room with the average Tea Partier, they would find that they agree on most things.

That said, you and I probably agree on 99% of stuff, but the minutia is what makes PPP fun :devil:

"Minutiae," you moron.

Then again, the case could well be made that brain damage ain't a disqualifier for congress --- it's a requirement!

What's wrong is that it's very disrespectful. If she decides not to run, there will be plenty of time to find an alternate candidate and stage a campaign.

heh heh. Good one. As for someone running against her it's not disrespectful just as I wish someone would run against Obama.