Yet another reason why mainstream America is starting to dislike the c

Thread title:

What is the c?

Thread subtitle

guess what they're reffling off in Gabby Giffords district

Reffling? Hmm, wiffle ball? Ruffles have ridges? Duffle bags? Mufflers?

Sounds like something Scoobey Doo would say

Edited by /dev/null

Thread title:

What is the c?

Thread subtitle

guess what they're reffling off in Gabby Giffords district

Reffling? Hmm, wiffle ball? Ruffles have ridges? Duffle bags? Mufflers?

Sounds like something Scoobey Doo would say

does the republican party even understand the concept of tact? Doesn't look like it.

I don't understand. You are comparing apples to oranges. One was a Glock 19 while the other was a Glock 23. You of all people should know the difference 4"'s make. I have a feeling you were one of the numerous Zorros, and most likely the one with the last name of "Blade".

Edited by 3rdnlng

Yet more proof you are completely stupid or a troll. Oh wait, the jury is in on that one.

listen rooster I have had about enough out of you. If you are upset that I ran out of space before I could type the word "cons" in the title of this thread that aint my issue son. Not easy typing when one is using his kids palm pixie while waiting for the metro.

listen rooster I have had about enough out of you. If you are upset that I ran out of space before I could type the word "cons" in the title of this thread that aint my issue son. Not easy typing when one is using his kids palm pixie while waiting for the metro.

Not only do you make the Democratic party look bad, you enable the worst of them. Thanks for making it a party I no longer care to associate with.

Not only do you make the Democratic party look bad, you enable the worst of them. Thanks for making it a party I no longer care to associate with.

Unfortunately what the asshats like Hedd of the left have done to the Democrats is no different than what Hedd's asshat cousins on the right have done to the Republicans.

Makes reasonable people like you and I who have ideological differences, but are able to discuss them like rational grownups, a thing of the past

Unfortunately what the asshats like Hedd of the left have done to the Democrats is no different than what Hedd's asshat cousins on the right have done to the Republicans.

Makes reasonable people like you and I who have ideological differences, but are able to discuss them like rational grownups, a thing of the past

Someone who constantly asks WWFLPD is reasonable?

I bet we agree on more things than we disagree on. There are actually a ton of centrists here, just many disagree to simply be disagreeable.

Edited by Booster4324

I bet we agree on more things than we disagree on. There are actually a ton of centrists here, just many disagree to simply be disagreeable.

If you took the average Yes We Can! drone and locked him in a room with the average Tea Partier, they would find that they agree on most things.

That said, you and I probably agree on 99% of stuff, but the minutia is what makes PPP fun :devil:

If you took the average Yes We Can! drone and locked him in a room with the average Tea Partier, they would find that they agree on most things.

That said, you and I probably agree on 99% of stuff, but the minutia is what makes PPP fun :devil:

:lol:

Fair enough. It is the game that is fun, but outright hackery by a person is what makes it easy. Too easy. :beer:

Well that sounds a bit rash but whatever floats your boat. You do know I haven't been a democrat for a couple months now don't you?

Well that sounds a bit rash but whatever floats your boat. You do know I haven't been a democrat for a couple months now don't you?

Your idiotic idea to vote for Bachmann in a primary means nothing. You cannot even be an effective saboteur. Manage to get millions to do it like Rush did (Democratic Primary) and you elect... Obama. Which is your intention I am sure. Only you have like 1/2 of a follower at best. Pity you cannot try to get Obama elected on his own merits and are forced to resort to Limbaugh tactics.