Is this Fitzpatricks last season here?

No way we draft beyond 9th overall next year. I think Chan and Nix have produced a test for Fitzpatrick. The line is below par, and one injury away from disaster, the receiving corps. is young and unproven. The reason Buffalo picked defense in the draft is they are building for 2012 and beyond not 2011. They disguised their efforts to look competitive while continuing to building. Really they want Fitzpatrick to fail, I don't see how this team on paper looks better than last year other than run defense. My point is I will watch every game but I think this is an attempt to manufacture bust season. If the team sucks they will let Fitzpatrick go, and give every draft pick to get LUCK. If you don't think he's worth it you are crazy. Luck is the next Peyton Manning, but wins big games.

Is your general outlook on life as sad and pitiful as your outlook for the Buffalo Bills?

Or we could tag him.

Paying Fitz the average salary of Brady, Manning, Brees, Vick and who ever else fills out the top 5 might not be fiscally responsible. I like the guy and all but I imagine they could get him for less than $15 million a year. :-)

Is your general outlook on life as sad and pitiful as your outlook for the Buffalo Bills?

It's not pitiful to be truthful. Here is the deal every team plans on members of their o-line being injured. What is our back up plan? Oh yea Chris Harison. I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer, I'm more stoked of the idea of having Luck, and a dynasty again. Nix knows what he's doing, look at San Diego. Bye Drew Brees oh look here come Philip Rivers. Wow, does this look similar to anyone but me. Honestly it's probably the best thing that could happen to the Bills.

The Bills will get off to a fast start, and Fitz will be extended for 4 years. He'll wind up being our starting QB for the next 2 years while mentoring our franchise QB of the future, Matt Barkley (the best QB of the 2012 draft), who - having been sufficiently obscured by undefeated BCS champion QB and #1-overall pick Landry Jones and by the media's slobbering obsession with Andy Luck - will fall to us when we draft late in round one.

(FYI, Barkley and USC play Minnesota at 3:30 PM this afternoon [ESPN2]. Hopelessly obsessed Andy-fans can kick off another season of ridiculously hysterical Andy-worship tonite, as Stanford dominates perennial WAC cellar-dweller, 1-and-12 San Jose State.)

No way we draft beyond 9th overall next year. I think Chan and Nix have produced a test for Fitzpatrick. The line is below par, and one injury away from disaster, the receiving corps. is young and unproven. The reason Buffalo picked defense in the draft is they are building for 2012 and beyond not 2011. They disguised their efforts to look competitive while continuing to building. Really they want Fitzpatrick to fail, I don't see how this team on paper looks better than last year other than run defense. My point is I will watch every game but I think this is an attempt to manufacture bust season. If the team sucks they will let Fitzpatrick go, and give every draft pick to get LUCK. If you don't think he's worth it you are crazy. Luck is the next Peyton Manning, but wins big games.

My take is Chan must be telling Nix he can get it done with the players he already has on offense, otherwise it really makes no sense to ignore the line like they have. I look at this team and see nothing but failure because of the lack of depth and talent on that line.

As bad as that line is I doubt Fitz is as bad as Tavaris Jackson is for the Seahawks, or John Beck is for Washington. The Bills will win 4-6 games this year and won't get that #1 overall

My take is Chan must be telling Nix he can get it done with the players he already has on offense, otherwise it really makes no sense to ignore the line like they have. I look at this team and see nothing but failure because of the lack of depth and talent on that line.

As bad as that line is I doubt Fitz is as bad as Tavaris Jackson is for the Seahawks, or John Beck is for Washington. The Bills will win 4-6 games this year and won't get that #1 overall

Anyone who thinks we're winning 4-6 games next year didn't watch the end of last season. Teams tend to improve year by year, especially when they're going into the second year of a new head coach, Williams, Mularkey, Jauron, they all improved in their second year no reason to think Chan won't.

I like Fitz, he represents the Buffalo culture perfectly, I'm just afraid this is a setup. I think Fitz could be a top half of the League quarterback.