WNY TEA PARTY

Jesus Buftex...you say this:

Like I said, before you and LA went all little baby with their panties in a wad (more LA than you, you are always like that), you may not share those social values, but it just so happens, those who do, seem to have found a foothold, and support, in your beloved movement.

Which is accurate. Only foothold. It's not more or less. And that foothold can easily be lost. And then you say....this:

God, you are such a whiney little thing...I will step away, like you want. I have tried, and failed, as you say, to define the Tea Party, because the words and the actions of those who hide behind it are so inconsistent. The Tea Party may not espouse a lot of backward ideas, but those who do, seem to have found a home there.

:wallbash:

You were so close...and then it's right back to assclown land. The words are inconsistent, because that is the TEA party by design. It's the eventuality that comes form not having centralized leadership. What is it going to take for you to get that these are bunch of regular people and trolls like me, not political operatives lead by a central committee?

There may be operatives trying to move in and curry favor, but, at the heart of it, it's still "lead" by people that are similar to posters here: they give a schit, they have had enough of the failures and wasted money that your ideology has produced, and they want to do something, however small. In many cases, all they did was start a website, and the next thing they know, they are on Beck's old show.

Believe me, as soon as these people get back from vacation, as soon as they grasp even a hint of a Republican candidate being willing to subvert any part of their agenda in favor of some social issue political albatross they will turn on them like a mother-in-law. Or, because these people aren't very experienced, they may not see it/screw up. I wouldn't worry though(not that you will). This is all based on the internet. If the internet can defeat ALGORE, Dan Rather, and others, it can certainly defeat a social conservative trying to take over and bastardize the TEA party, or, the biased media/liars on the left pretending/wishing/claiming that's what's happening..

In all cases, liberals needs to stop telling us things we know are broken will suddenly work if we throw more money at them. That is the only way to truly "stop" the TEA party.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been trying to do some research into the local tea party groups to see which is the real moovement (not the ones influenced by RINOs and democrats claiming to be tea party). I would like to be involved with one and was hoping maybe someone here has first hand knowledge on this. It seems like TEANY is legit?

Don't drink the Kool-Aid

A "broad based grass roots movement"??? That is patently untrue- please prove to me that it is broad based.

Al Sharpton isn't a progressive!!!! :lol: Come now... I would have had coffee through my nose if I was drinking it... Don't even begin to associate extremist liberals with progressives with a straight face.

What do you mean? I associate Al Sharpton with you "progressives" (ie. liberals) and it appears as if you "progressives" have made a home for him in your so called party. It's the same freaken logic you guys use to call Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann leaders of the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is certainly broad based and certainly a grass roots movement. There are chapters that have popped up all over the country. There is no central leadership. It consists of people of all social and economic levels. What makes you think differently?

What do you mean? I associate Al Sharpton with you "progressives" (ie. liberals) and it appears as if you "progressives" have made a home for him in your so called party. It's the same freaken logic you guys use to call Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann leaders of the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is certainly broad based and certainly a grass roots movement. There are chapters that have popped up all over the country. There is no central leadership. It consists of people of all social and economic levels. What makes you think differently?

Simple: they aren't thinking, they are wishing.

A "broad based grass roots movement"??? That is patently untrue- please prove to me that it is broad based.

Al Sharpton isn't a progressive!!!! :lol: Come now... I would have had coffee through my nose if I was drinking it... Don't even begin to associate extremist liberals with progressives with a straight face.

Here is a column that should give you an idea on how the Tea Party took off and became such a large grass root movement.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/15/a-tax-day-tea-party-cheat-sheet-how-it-all-started/

If that doesn't work for you go to this page and start reading all the different articles. Everything from Ron Paul to Rick Santelli to the Koch Brothers have been given credit. It's truly broad based and truly grass root,

http://www.google.com/search?q=tea+party+origins&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_en

Edited by 3rdnlng

Here is a column that should give you an idea on how the Tea Party took off and became such a large grass root movement.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/15/a-tax-day-tea-party-cheat-sheet-how-it-all-started/

If that doesn't work for you go to this page and start reading all the different articles. Everything from Ron Paul to Rick Santelli to the Koch Brothers have been given credit. It's truly broad based and truly grass root,

http://www.google.com/search?q=tea+party+origins&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_en

Telling me to read something written by Michelle Malkin is like me telling you to read something by Michael Moore...

Edited by Buftex