Jasper as ILB??

D521646

What's really funny is that you've all been arguing against the 4 - 3 defense. The only difference is that this 4 - 3 is stronger up front with the addition of someone like Jasper. Oh and he lines up behind the NT.. LOL

Do you all realize that it is Jasper you oppose, not that he takes on the role of ILB, BUT not a LB, instead a tackle that starts 5 feet away from the line, ya know, like Carrington's role now. The only difference is that Carrington is on the outside, and on the line, but with his hands up. Sooo, tell me genuis, does the scheme work without Jasper, or is this really about Jasper as the "heavy" instead of someone else? Or... Is it the "heavy", off the line tackle that perturbs you? :)

Tim-

So now you are comparing a nose tackle with an outside linebacker/defensive end??? This is fake and you are messing with us I know it.

How is this thread on page 6? :rolleyes:

Because its on SS and we are all over there laughing at it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this thread on page 6? :rolleyes:

If ever a post needed Eball to put the smack on it... :devil:

...and yes, that dead horse has been thoroughly kicked - just giving him the business if he is lurking about.

That Crayonz Eating guy has some good one's and I am not sure if this isn't his work, it is on par.

Those that are mocking the idea are mocking it because this is one of the dumbest ideas ever. No offense.

Why don't we just sign Usain Bolt to be our punt returner so he can outrun everyone on the field? Or maybe he can just run a fly pattern and burn everyone? Football is supposedly that easy.

Bob Hayes couldn't even start on his high school football team. Now he's in the HOF. It happens.