Quietly optimistic about run D

Big Turk

Once again the run D bottled things up pretty nicely, holding starters to under 4 ypc...

i am quietly optimistic that we could not only be better against the run this year but that we might actually be above average against the run...

It is blatantly obvious that Carringon needs to be starting over kelsay....

Once again the run D bottled things up pretty nicely, holding starters to under 4 ypc...

i am quietly optimistic that we could not only be better against the run this year but that we might actually be above average against the run...

[/quote

AGREE!! 100%!! Carrington is a BEAST!!!

Batten is impressive also.. When everyone is healthy, the Bills might actually have some linebackers!!

I agree with you the D looks better this year esp run D, and I have some reservations:

-unless Merriman stays healthy, our ability to really harry and hurry the QB looks slim

-almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. 4 ypc moves the chains. That isn't good enough.

Also agree that Carrington is looking promising.

Jasper, I think, was really hurt by the lack of OTAs and shortened training camp. He has moments, he also has a lot to learn.