OT - Speaking of Diane Lane

eiregi

In New York Post News Section

Actor Josh Brolin was arrested yesterday after he hit his wife, actress Diane Lane, in their West Los Angeles home, police said.

Brolin, 36, was charged with spousal battery, a felony. He was released on $20,000 bail, according to the Los Angeles County sheriff.

Brolin, the son of actor James Brolin and the star of TV's "Mister Sterling," married Lane, the Oscar-nominated star of "Unfaithful," in a private ceremony in August. It was a second marriage for both.

Brolin will be back in court on Jan. 13. :devil:

In New York Post News Section

Actor Josh Brolin was arrested yesterday after he hit his wife, actress Diane Lane, in their West Los Angeles home, police said.

Brolin, 36, was charged with spousal battery, a felony. He was released on $20,000 bail, according to the Los Angeles County sheriff.

Brolin, the son of actor James Brolin and the star of TV's "Mister Sterling," married Lane, the Oscar-nominated star of "Unfaithful," in a private ceremony in August. It was a second marriage for both.

Brolin will be back in court on Jan. 13.  :devil:

168403[/snapback]

Something I had heard applies here - "show me a hottie and I will show you a guy tired of f****ing her"