August 30 is 1st cuts

bowery4

Not much of a team trimming ... That first cut should be an easy one but then the floodgates of available players opens right before the season starts ...

Can't imagine any surprises or players of value on that first cut down day ... Maybe the Jets might have one ...

Not much of a team trimming ... That first cut should be an easy one but then the floodgates of available players opens right before the season starts ...

Can't imagine any surprises or players of value on that first cut down day ... Maybe the Jets might have one ...

Maybe is only telling the Jets a page a day from the Bills playbook. He's hoping to stick around at least through November 27th using this delaying tactic.

we have struggled over the recent years at the position. and we have traded away a very good corner or two. is it us or them? hmmm. Tonight was hopeful though. Williams is becoming fun to watch. First cuts may be players i do not even know are on the team. but we do have a lot of good up and coming kids this year to choose from. of course we need to have the vets to help teach. tough time of year

Edited by 3rdand12

Lets see. Last year I was positive that Fitz would get cut. So it shows how much I know. But I will give it another shot anyway. I love the taste of my own feet, so what the hell.

Moorman, Easley, Torbor, Nelson.

I also think they try to trade McKelvin at some point. Especially if Corner keeps playing well.