Denver, Baltimore and Jacksonville

JimBob2232

Denver will, Baltimore probably wont beat Pittsburgh and Jacksonville COULD.  I dont think they will but the Texans are playing good ball right now so who knows.   

Dont let down against the Niners.

168186[/snapback]

Jimbob gave me the numbers in another thread...there's a 12 percent shot at this happening...

of course that number is meaning less considering it's predicated upon the belief that every game is a 50/50 win loss proposition...

I think is all very possible.

The Broncos are in a free fall, and face a Titans team that has scored 73 points, albeit in losing causes.

The Ravens offense scares no one, and the Steelers are still fighting for homefield.

The Jets will lose to the Patriots, and then off to face a desperate Rams team in the dome.

The Jaguars are the big concern here. Don't take the Texans lightly though, they are a tough team.

The Bills should not take the 49'ers lightly, but believe me everyone, the Niners ARE as bad as their record indicates. The Steelers are the Bills biggest concern.

We can make it into the playoffs. I firmly believe that.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

i think even if denver won out we have a tie breaker over them at us both being 10-6,i am not sure but i thought i heard that,they r only 5-5 in afc

Yes, they are currently 5-5, but in order for us to have a (meaningful) tiebreaker at 10-6, they would also need to win out, and in the process beat Tennessee and Indianapolis leaving them at 7-5 and us at 6-6 (beating pittsburgh.)