Andre Reed in Sports Nation ESPN poll for 2012 HOF

Why is everyone on Bettis to the Hall? I believe he belongs in the Hall of Good or Hall of Average. He has a few terrible years and was lucky to latch on with Pittsburgh but really wasn't a difference maker by himself or at the position comparatively. He was great at certain things but not an overall "all time great" player in my opinion.

:thumbsup:

Will Shields- Utterly dominate, never "off", what a 3rd rd pick too! Willie Roaf- "in my time" the 1st prototype "Giant" LT with feet, I also remember a game with the Saints that he started 6 days after having arthroscope surgery- don't think he missed a game! All decade team twice. I felt the same re- Dawson- highlighted that Centre position... some love for the O-line maybe. Tez for me was a bit like Roaf, the coming of the Athletic REAL BIG man at DT- the harbinger of Sapp, Young, Stubblefield... to the KW's :thumbsup: , as big as a house. Aenas was stellar for all those years on an invisible-to the-media team, some amazing numbers. And Andre... he's a Buffalo Will- go- over the middle.. and something about a special sauce... :oops: Not sure why he's overlooked as much as he is, it's like he's pee'd someone off.